an app for one of the top-10 payday loan brands in Europe.
iOS / Android
Vivus.es service provides consumer loans in Spain. In 2016 a major front-end update was in plans, and the hybrid-architecture mobile application became a significant obstacle. Entangled with an old web-version architecture, it would malfunction the minute anything changed. New users wouldn't notice, yet those, who already had the app installed, could give massive negative feedback.
- provide a smooth transition from hybrid to native apps, unnoticeable for the users;
- synchronize with local team web-site relaunch;
- leave intact all the previous analytics tools, including data, and add new ones.
- Manage loan;
- Configure his profile;
- Calculate loan terms;
- Check the expiration date and receive notifications;
- Contact customer support;
- Change the loan amount;
- Change the return term;
- Touch ID;
- Integration with calendar notifications;
- Firebase analytics;
- Loan history in profile;
- Connect Facebook account;
- “Rate us” additional dialogue.
Head of Development
Android design and architecture