First e-loan mobile app in Russia
business strategy / analytics / product design / prototyping / UX/UI design /
Android / iOS / backend / tech sutpport / app promotion / Java/JEE / API integration
In Russia’s burgeoning market of e-microloans, SMSFinance has already been established as a leader. To secure its leadership as a short-term e-loan provider serving all regions of Russia, SMSFinance has launched mobile access to its products, tailoring the native app to be a precise fit for the client’s business model. SMSFinance strives to provide a complete and rewarding experience to its customers.
The e-microloan leader was troubled by inconsistent user experience on the mobile website, which generated low conversions and damaged its reputation. We suggested a native mobile app as a modern, reliable, and customer-friendly solution. However, a separate app raises another problem: first-time customers have to provide large amounts of personal data and confirm their identity, usually by answering a call from a bank or visiting the nearest bank/partner office, which defeats the very concept of a mobile experience.
We took it upon ourselves to eliminate such complications and turn the app into an efficient tool for receiving a microloan remotely and almost instantly.
- instantly calculate the best loan for you based on the amount, period, and interest rate before registration or log in;
- estimate the best deal possible based on the loan term, amount, and interest rate;
- the money transfer takes about 12 minutes on average—no office visits or phone calls required;
- flexible money transfer options include bank transfer and e-wallets;
- live status updates on the current loan and loan history;
- built-in loyalty program.
Doubled mobile conversion.
Customer feedback shows that the SMSFinance app is the most convenient and user-friendly service among the competition.
Head of Development
Android design and architecture
About the processes behind this project