Death and taxes
Android app for debt collectors
API integration / Android / Data security
When a live web-based product needs a mobile version, we are ready to figure out the twists of the current system and integrate a mobile app naturally, so it seems it's always been there. It was exactly the case with the FIS app.
Developing a mobile solution for existing paid product is tricky. You cann’t rewrite the API, you have no access to backend at all, the service is up and running and you’ve got to work on top of it. As if this alone was not enough, the specifics of the task demanded a full scale offline mode. That in turn created another problem: find a secure and legal way to store user’s personal data. We’ve found a solution for all of them.
- Bank officers monitor their collectors, assign them tasks and control their progress;
- each task has comments and requirements (e.g. call a client, personal visit or just an email);
- the app works as expected even without internet connection and on extra old devices with small screen;
- full integration with the CRM and web service, information updates quickly and with no losses.
- built-in loyalty program.
Сollection center's effectivness raised on 30%. Route and task optimization allowed to lower expences significantly.
Lead Android Developer